Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend in Review: May 10 - May 12

This post won't be very long because I, along with most other fans, are stinging from the lame fucking performance the local hockey team puts on every year in a Game 7.  I'm stewing so I'll be brief.

Anyway, Friday was good.  It was the roommate's birthday so we went out and had a good time at the local watering hole.  Incidentally, that was the last game the Caps won.  Sigh.  But anyways it was a good time.  Saturday I shopped for some new clothes so I could look fresh to death.  Then I made my way to a lovely housewarming party in the Rockville-Silver Spring area.  It was a good time despite the menacing storms that occurred in the middle of the afternoon.  Of course Sunday was spent on Mother's Day activities at my grandmother's house for brunch.  That always a good time.

Anyway, there was obviously nothing to speak of in the date department.  Nothing really lent itself to going out one-on-one with a female.  I'm sorry.  I realize this makes the blog boring, but what am I supposed to say?  When there is nothing to talk about there is nothing to talk about.  Kinda like how I feel about the Capitals performance in any home ice Game 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment